Help Guides

For Unregistered Users

For Permit and TISH Reports

Frequently asked Questions

Who can request registration?

You must be a licensed contractor,TISH evaluator, or homeowner and homesteader to be approved for registration. We request that homeowners/homesteaders contact City staff at 651-266-8989 before registering to determine if online permitting is available for the permit type being requested.

Can I have multiple users for one account?

Currently, you are only able to have one email address/password associated with your account. You may consider having a shared account for your business if you are interested in giving multiple usrs access to your account.

Where can I find more information about Permits?

See Permit Information on the City's website.

Where can I find more information about Truth in Sale of Housing (TISH)?

See Truth in Sale of Housing on the City's website.